The HD 25-SP II are closed dynamic headphones for monitoring, recording and outdoor applications. They are a lower-cost alternative to the HD 25 II, featuring a simpler headband and a slightly different capsule design.Features
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 65 Ohm nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable OFC cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice
Rugged closed dynamic headphone. Max. SPL 114 dB,
frequency response 30 Hz to 16 kHz, THD < 0.4 %,
nominal impedance 60 ., load rating 200 mW. 3 m OFC
cable with 3.5 mm stereo jack plug and adaptor to 1 /4 ¡±
(6.3 mm) stereo jack plug.
Stereo volume control for all headphones with 3.5 mm jack connector. 5.2 m cable.