This kind of HDMI Extender by CAT-5e/6 uses 2 pieces of CAT-5e/6 cables to extend the HDTV display up to 30 meters for 1080p. It not only breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission length, but also CAT-5e/6 has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
Connection and Operation :
1) Plug the fixed HDMI cable of the sender into the HDMI input source such as HD-DVD, PS3, STB etc.
2) Connect two CAT-5e/6 cables to both the output of the transmitter and input of the receiver.
3) Plug the fixed HDMI cable of the receiver into the HDMI display such as HD-LCD, HD-DLP.
-Use of 2 CAT-5e/6 cable to extend HDMI up to 30 meter
-comply IEEE-568B standard
-support HDCP HDMI 1.3B
- No need power supply
- Input DDC Signal : 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- MaximumSingle Link Range : 1920X1200, 1080P
- Output Video : HDMI 1.3a
- Interlaced(50&60Hz) : 480i,576i,1080i
- Progressive(50&60Hz) : 480p,576p,720p,1080p
- CAT-6 cable : prefix = st130M for1080p
# GHE01 without power adapter, cannot connect to switch and converter.
7 to 10 working days delivery lead time