The DTS/AC-3 audio decoder is to convert the optical, coaxial (LPCM included), or digital audio signal from computer, PC sound card, PS3, XBOX360, Blue-ray, DVD players, HD set-top boxes, HD players into 5.1 analog signal. It can decode Dolby AC3/DTS audio and output 5.1 analog audio at the same time. So it is widely used in schools, squares, concert halls, cinemas and other public places to enjoy the effect of DTS and Dolby.
- Input: 2 X Optical,1 X Coaxial,1 X Audio
- Output:1 X CEN/ SW, 1 X FL/FR,1 X SL/SR,1 X USB
- Transfer the DTS/AC-3 digital signal into 5.1 analog output (FL/FR if 2.1).
- Transfer the stereo(R/L) audio signal data into 5.1 analog output.
- Two SPDIF input, one coaxial input, one sterero input supplying perfect solution for your HDTV player, XBOX360 etc.
- One button to switch mode, simple to operate.
- Auto detect AC3, DTS, PCM digital audio signal
- Decode format : Dolby Digital EX, DTS-ES, Dolby Pro Logic II, DTS, AC3,Dolby Digital.
- S/N : 120db
- stereo separate degree : 80db (1KHZ)
- Noise output frequency : 200uV
- Simulate output frequency : 2.2V
A. Optical input interface: XBOX360, PS3, STB, DVD player, Blue-ray DVD players, HD player
B. Coaxial input interface: can be connected to computer PC sound card or notebook coaxial output, high-definition players, set-top boxes, DVD player, etc.
C. AUX Input Interface: Connect to any group of LPCM stereo signals (such as computer audio, MP3 / 4 player audio)
D. Three output channels: connect to home theater or a 5.1-channel power amplifier ((FL/FR if 2.1 channel)
E. USB output: Supply 5V power to 5.1 Channel Headphone.
1x 5.1 AUDIO GEAR Decoder
1x High Quality Optical Fiber Cable
1x 100-240V input/9V output Power adapter
1x user manual
7 to 10 working days delivery lead time