Bass Reflex Speaker System delivers a powerful, deeper bass
Bass Reflex Speaker System delivers a deep bass experience from a compact loudspeaker box system. It differs from a conventional loudspeaker box system in the addition of a bass pipe that is acoustically aligned to the woofer to optimize the low frequency roll-off of the system. The result is deeper controlled bass and lower distortion. The system works by resonating the air mass in the bass pipe to vibrate like a conventional woofer. Combined with the response of the woofer, the system extends the overall low frequency sounds to create a whole new dimension of deep bass.
Digital Sound Control for optimized music style settings
Digital Sound Control offers you a choice of pre-set Jazz, Rock, Pop and Classic controls you can use to optimise the frequency ranges for different musical styles. Each mode uses graphic equalizing technology to automatically adjust the sound balance and enhance the most important sound frequencies in your chosen music style. Ultimately, Digital Sound Control makes it easy for you get the most out of your music by precisely adjusting the sound balance to match the type of music you are playing.
Digital tuning with preset stations for extra convenience
Simply tune into the station that you want to preset, press and hold the preset button to memorize the frequency. With preset radio stations that can be stored, you can quickly access your favorite radio station without having to manually tune the frequencies each time.
Dynamic Bass Boost for deep and dramatic sound
Dynamic Bass Boost maximizes your music enjoyment by emphasizing the bass content of the music throughout the range of volume settings - from low to high – at the touch of a button! Bottom-end bass frequencies usually get lost when the volume is set at a low level. To counteract this, Dynamic Bass Boost can be switched on to boost bass levels, so you can enjoy consistent sound even when you turn down the volume.
MP3 Link for portable music playback
The MP3 link connectivity allows direct playback of MP3 content from portable media players. Besides the benefit of enjoying your favorite music in the superior sound quality delivered by the audio system, the MP3 link is also extremely convenient as all you have to do is to plug your portable MP3 player to the audio system.
Play and charge your iPod/iPhone simultaneously
Enjoy your favorite MP3 music while charging your iPod/iPhone! The dock lets you connect your portable device directly to the Docking entertainment system so you can listen to your favorite music in superb sound. It also charges your iPod/iPhone while it plays so you can enjoy your music and not have to worry about your portable player battery running out. The Docking entertainment system automatically charges your portable device while it is docked.
Play MP3/WMA-CD, CD and CD-RW
Audio compression technology allows large digital music files to be reduced up to 10 times in size without radically degrading their audio quality. MP3 or WMA are two of the compression formats that let you enjoy a world of digital music on your Philips player. Download MP3 or WMA songs from authorized music sites on the Internet or create your own MP3 or WMA music files by ripping your audio CDs and transferring them onto your player.
USB Direct for MP3/WMA music playback
With the USB Direct mode, simply plug in your USB device to the USB port on your Philips device and your digital music will be played directly from the Philips device.
- Playback media: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3-CD, WMA-CD
- Disc playback modes: fast forward/backward, next/previous track search, repeat/shuffle/program
- Others: ID3-tag support
- USB Direct playback modes: fast backward/fast forward, play/pause, previous/next, program play, repeat, shuffle, stop
- Docking playback modes: fast forward and backward, next and previous track, play and pause
- Sound enhancement: Dynamic Bass Boost, digital sound control
- Volume control: up/down
- Maximum output power (RMS): 24W
- Speaker drivers: 3" woofer
- Speaker types: bass reflex speaker system
- Tuner bands: FM stereo
- Station presets: 20
- Tuner enhancement: auto digital tuning
- Audio/Video output: Headphone (3.5mm)
- MP3 Link: 3.5mm stereo line in
- Alarms: CD alarm, radio alarm, iPod alarm, USB alarm
- Loader type: top
- Clock: on main display, sleep timer
- Display type: LCD display
- Backlight color: white
- Charging device: iPhone, iPod
- Cables/Connection: MP3 Link cable
- Remote control: with 2 x AAA batteries
- User Manual: multi-languages
- Others: Quick start guide
- Warranty: World Wide Guarantee booklet
- Main speaker width: 140 mm
- Main speaker height: 143 mm
- Main speaker depth: 198 mm
- Main unit width: 140 mm
- Main unit height: 143 mm
- Main unit depth: 250 mm
- Packaging width: 516 mm
- Packaging height: 308 mm
- Packaging depth: 195 mm
- Gross weight: 3.5 kg
- Power supply: 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Compatible with: iPod, iPod mini, iPod nano, iPod with color display, iPod 5th generation, iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano 1st generation, iPod nano 2nd generation, iPod nano 3rd generation, iPod nano 4th generation, iPod touch 2nd generation, iPod 6th Generation, iPod nano 5th generation, iPod nano 6th generation, iPod shuffle, iPod touch 3rd generation, iPod touch 4th generation
- Compatible with: iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S